Effective Date: June 1st, 2023
We may collect information about you in various ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
1. Personal Data: We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, telephone number, and demographic information. This information is voluntarily provided by you when you register with the Site or make a purchase through the Site. You are not obligated to provide us with personal information, but refusing to do so may limit your access to certain features of the Site.
2. Derivative Data: Our servers may automatically collect information when you access the Site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you visit before and after accessing the Site.
4. Third-Party Data: If you connect your account with a third-party service and grant us permission, we may collect personal information or network friends' information from that service.
5. Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: If you participate in contests, giveaways, or surveys, we may collect personal and other information that you provide during such activities.
We use the information collected about you for various purposes, including but not limited to:
- Administering promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
- Assisting law enforcement and responding to legal requests.
- Compiling anonymous statistical data and conducting analysis for internal use or with third parties.
- Creating and managing your account.
- Delivering targeted advertising, newsletters, promotions, and information about our services.
- Emailing you regarding your account or order.
- Fulfilling and managing purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions.
- Generating personalized profiles to enhance your future visits to the Site.
- Improving the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Notifying you of updates to the Site.
- Processing payments and refunds.
- Requesting feedback and contacting you about your use of the Site.
- Resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems.
- Responding to product and customer service requests.
- Soliciting support for the Site.
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations, including:
1. Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state, federal, or international laws.
2. Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf. These service providers have access to your personal information only as necessary to perform their functions and are obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your data.
4. Marketing Communications: With your consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, including targeted advertising.
We use commercially reasonable methods to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet, which are beyond our control. The security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information exchanged between you and the Site cannot be guaranteed. Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with by a third party during transit.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
See your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Learn more